Compare Roof Coatings | LeakMaster Roofing
Get Protection from Leaks, the Elements & the Sun – Including Cooling Benefits!
Perhaps the last traditional roof you’ll ever need could be the one that’s currently on your home now. That may sound amazing, but it’s true for about 90% of the homes in Hawaii.
Monier tiles, asphalt shingles, metal, to just about any kind of flat roof can be made to last the lifetime of your structure. Learn more about the different roof coating options below.
Contact us today to get answers to any of your roofing questions as well as a free estimate.
Our Silicone & Acrylic Roof Topcoats
Silicone Top Coat
- Cool Roof Store Silicone
- NXT Silicone
- GacoRoof Silicone
- APOC Armor Flex Silicone
Silicone roof coatings have a material warranty of up to 50 years depending on the manufacturer.
- Low thermal conductivity — your home stays cool.
- Ability to repel water and form watertight seals — withstands ponding water.
- Remove mildew and dirt build-up with ease.
- Resistant to ultraviolet (UV) light.
- Long-lasting — does not “sacrifice” or chalk over time.
Acrylic Top Coat
- NXT Cool Coat
- Cool Roof Store Ceramic
- Cool Roof Store Acrylic
- Hawaiian Sunguard Ceramic
- Full Fabric Systems usually have 5, 7, 10, or up to 15 year Warranties, depending on the amount of material used.
- A cost-effective reflective coating.
- Proven track record in harsh Hawaiian conditions over many years.
- Available in Ceramic Titanium for a tough cool roof.
- Not as slippery when wet, unlike Silicone coatings.
- It can be tinted to many colors to blend into any neighborhood.
CRS Silicone Roof Topcoat
A 96% solids Silicone-based coating that can be applied in one coat.
It is 100% waterproof once cured, providing the ultimate barrier and protection from the elements and sun.
A ready-to use, high solids, single component, moisture cure fluid applied silicone coating.
Breathable membrane possessing superior weathering and water resistance characteristic.
Gaco Roof Silicone
A Silicone product that stands up to permanent ponding water without bubbling, peeling or breaking down and will stay flexible and maintain adhesion.
NXT Cool Coat
A high solids, single component, moisture cure fluid applied acrylic coating. Breathable membrane possessing superior weathering and water resistance qualities.
Cool Roof Store Ceramic
An extra thick, highly flexible, white acrylic roof coating designed with superior hiding ability and great heat reflectivity.
CRS Super Roof Primer
The perfect base coat for a Silicone topcoat.
This product is excellent at blocking bleed-through and is flexible which provides excellent waterproofing.
Metal & Concrete Primer
A water based acrylic metal primer for new and weathered steel, galvanized, zincalume, aluminium, lead, copper and precoated metal sheeting.
Perfect adhesion promoter for metal roofs.